TUBBY BY NAME TUBBY BY NATURE
The Tubby is our Octagonal or ‘round’ trough.
The Tubby comes with all the features of our other troughs and holds a massive 2100 litres.
Poured as one piece including the float cover you know the Tubby will withstand large mobs of cattle.
Dimensions: 2450mm diameter and 600mm high
Capacity: 2100 Litres
Inlet: 2" Brass
FEATURES, STANDARD ACROSS THE RANGE
- 75mm thick walls and a 100mm base of synthetic fibre
- Steel reinforced 45 mpa concrete, to maximise the lifespan of your trough
- Large float area with 2” brass inlet, large enough to accommodate any type of float you wish to install (rigid arm or cord)
- Smooth finish to prevent water permeation
- Sturdy but lightweight 5mm galvanized chequerplate lid is easy to lift and gives you plenty of room to access float valve
- Sweep through access between the float and drinking areas
- Tapered centre drainage, level with the 4” outlet
- Troughs are poured as one piece making them sturdy and stockproof