THE CHUBBY TUBBY
The Tubby is our octagonal or round trough.
The ideal watering hole for your horses and cattle. Like all our troughs, the Tubby 1000 is poured as one piece including the float cover.
Your livestock will be cheering to have a stubby at the Tubby 1000.
Dimensions: 1650mm diameter and 600mm high
Capacity: 1000 Litres
Inlet: 2" Brass
FEATURES, STANDARD ACROSS THE RANGE
- 75mm thick walls and a 100mm base of synthetic fibre
- Steel reinforced 45 mpa concrete, to maximise the lifespan of your trough
- Large float area with 2” brass inlet, large enough to accommodate any type of float you wish to install (rigid arm or cord)
- Smooth finish to prevent water permeation
- Sturdy but lightweight 5mm galvanized chequerplate lid is easy to lift and gives you plenty of room to access float valve
- Sweep through access between the float and drinking areas
- Tapered centre drainage, level with the 4” outlet
- Troughs are poured as one piece making them sturdy and stockproof