HORSE AND CATTLE TROUGH
One Trough, One Float Valve = Two Pens!
The Conron 4ft Combo is perfect for stables, cattle yards or day yards, and great for yard weaning of calves. Poured as one piece, the Conron 4ft Combo is indestructible. Animals can’t access the float valve, so no flooded pens.
Dimensions: 1780mm long x 800mm wide x 600mm high
Drinking area: 2ft either side of the float box
Capacity: 495 Litres
Inlet: 2" Brass
FEATURES, STANDARD ACROSS THE RANGE
- 75mm thick walls and a 100mm base of synthetic fibre
- Steel reinforced 40 mpa concrete, to maximise the lifespan of your trough
- Large float area with 2” brass inlet, large enough to accommodate any type of float you wish to install (rigid arm or cord)
- Smooth finish to prevent water permeation
- Sturdy but lightweight 5mm galvanized chequerplate lid is easy to lift and gives you plenty of room to access float valve
- Sweep through access between the float and drinking areas
- Tapered centre drainage, level with the 4” outlet
- Troughs are poured as one piece making them sturdy and stockproof